Sunday 26 September 2010

Hi there and welcome to my golf blog.....hope your all tuning in and watching one of the biggest tourney this year , yup thats right the Ryder cup.... I call it the

Team Major. First and foremost, I hope it will live up to the hype and entertain all us golf fans around the world and secondly the Europeans win it back !!

Please feel free to browse my blog and check out thte latest clubs and drivers, that callaway as to offer.. I believe each post is in depth to each item, mostly I did copy the contents from Amazon, with a few hits from myself. I own the diablo driver and I gotta say it is by far one of the best drivers I have ever used , Its got such a massive "sweet spot" I have knocked quiet a few strokes off my round, along with my set of x 22s . At the start of the season I was playing off 18, my last 3 cards averaged 12.... I am so amazed by these clubs I thought I really needed to share my opinion with the world.
Well thats all for today folks and here to a great ryder cup .